Open for Business
Indiana is a state where companies from across the nation and around the globe find the talent and resources they need to build success. Indiana offers a low-cost, pro-business environment – including low utility costs, workers’ compensation and unemployment insurance rates coupled with a highly skilled, educated and capable workforce. Located in the heart of the Midwest, Indiana is home to internationally known universities, nationally recognized research parks, and cutting-edge innovative businesses.
- Indiana ranks first in the Midwest in the Tax Foundation’s 2011 Business Tax Climate Index (Oct. 2010).
- Indiana has the lowest business costs in the Midwest and is one of the top 10 lowest cost locations in the U.S. according to Forbes (Oct. 2010).
- Indiana ranks fourth in the nation for its business tax and regulatory climate according to the Enterprising States study by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and National Chamber Foundation (May 2010).
- Indiana ranks best in the Midwest in Area Development magazine’s Top States for Doing Business study. (Oct. 2010).
- Indiana is one of nine states that now have triple-A credit ratings from all three agencies (Standard & Poor’s, Fitch, and Moody’s) due to the state’s significant financial management and budgeting practices, stable economic base, property tax reform, and economic development efforts to attract job creation and create economic diversification.
If you are considering expanding or relocating your business, our team stands ready to assist with site selection and regulatory assistance, and development incentives. We look forward to sharing with you the advantages of conducting business in Indiana.
THANKS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION
Focus on Excellence
Top companies from around the world are setting up shop in Indiana and finding the talent and resources they need to gain an edge over their competition.